Tuesday 19 June, 2007

THE PERFECT STRESS BUSTERS

(This post is 4om my another blogside i have written it so well that i like 2 put here aswell it`s among my favourite post) hope u 2 like it;-)) Things that take off my exhaustion and help me look at my troubles straight in the eye.....Play with dog. His cute head tilted slightly , his warm brown eyes probing me and his tail wagging hard, inviting me to run with him and play with him. Gives me the wonderful feeling that someone loves me and looks up to me and is there for me, even if its a dog. His actions make me laugh and I forget all the troubles of the day.I lay on the bed with the lights turned off. The cool white moonlight streams into the room through the window, filling the otherwise blank wall with shadows of trees. Even though black, they take me into a wonderland of colourful imagination...far from the madding crowd. A cold breeze stroking my face, ruffling my hair, and the sound of a single truck growling down a distant road.... take me far from the madding crowd, far from the problems of everyday life.A long drive at night. No one on the road save one or two vehicles. The sky a perfect black jewelbox flaunting its jewels...all shiny and sparkling. Open fields on either side, flanked by trees and hills, a lone house in the middle. Inside the city, houses in different states of their preparations to end the day. Some still lit up, some dimly, some all dark. And while the world's sleeping, I ride along, going where the road takes me. Speed kills...... my exhaustion and anxiety. As I spread out my arms, feeling the air in my face, as the speed gives me the sense of power and control. I hear nothing.....only the wind in my ears. Is it saying something? Listen to my song it says.A jog in the morning. Enjoy the cool dawn......getting up before the Sun, watching nature start a new day. Feeling the cool electric energy rush through my body as I step out of the stale warmth of my room into the fresh air. As I run ahead, watching shadows materialise....when the grey-black world slowly turns colourful. Running hard, panting hard, my lungs taking in the fresh air to their fullest, every sinew of my body straining hard for what its worth for. As body and mind unite towards a single goal....just a little further,just a little further. And when I return, the Sun shining, the World wide awake, starting a new day.....I feel glad that I didn't miss anything. Confident that I can face the new day bravely.

1 comment:

Ankit said...

u said it "far from the madding crowd"
i especially loved this book..n nice post.. could relate to it !