Friday 27 July, 2007

I love you........;)

And i don't want to fall to pieces I just wanna sit and stare at you I don't wanna talk about it And I don't want a conversation I just wanna cry in front of you I don't wanna talk about it 'Cause I'm in love with you. Lemme just hold you once Touch you, and feel your presence Gimme your shoulder to cry There's a lot of things i wanna say Say how much i love you everyday Even when you are gone so far away 'Cause i'm in love with you Let me hold your face in my hands As my eyes cry all your tears Lemme touch my lips to your cheeks And look into your beautiful eyes Tell you just how you mean The entire world to me 'Cause i'm in love with you 'Cause i love you like i've never And will never again ===============================

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved it :)

Anonymous said...

hey! thanx dipti:)

Sach1 said...

nice blog....with nice words...
just take care of da fonts, templates nd add sum pics :)

Indrajit said...

good one.
Perhaps u can let go of the sms style in your poem.
:)
Keep goin'/

Kevin said...

nice blog and a vry gud poem...the blog could do with some widgets and pictures...

Ashutosh Ratnam said...

No no, don't change the style.

It's hit a nerve , right now this was exactly what i didn't need to read. Really has hit home.

Vijay Bhasker said...

come on you just wrote down the lyrics of avril lavigne's "fall to pieces".....and the guys above it is obviously gonna hit nerves and all other stuff if its copied from a song...

sorry for being harsh but your other posts were pretty gud........

Anonymous said...

yeah! you r right mr,nowwhoisit. wat's wrong if the song help me to blurt out in describing my feelings it would be easy for anyone to understand nd moreover don`t you think that this idea itself is v-gud to express my feelings when i feel the same thing not every one write this way it's just that this thing click in my head nd so i used it 2 express my feelings and i donn think you r harsh it's just that u are famalier with the song and another thing is that people have different openion of their on i donn expect blogmates to only appriciate my writing skills but also welcome constrastive critisiam.
so no glee at heart 4om u boi:)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog... :)

Unknown said...

great song..
but this way of writing, made it sound better.. ;)..

keep writing