Thursday 9 August, 2007

PERFACT STRANGERS

And If you hear me talking on the wind you've got to understand we must remain perfect stangers.. But what lays down occasions for all this (fights et al) and causes a switch in mindset? I certainly do not know what eventhough I'm being a 'perfect stranger'. she was my friend.We were real thick but sadly the relationship turned out to be a very brief one(briefer than I expected..lol).And ironically, for me atleast, those were some of the best days I had. Anyhow,I've got to buy whatever turns up. It's extremely difficult to give up on a friend and especially having had someone like her around I still don't understand how it all came about.But it did and made my life a rat's nest. She was absolutely fine.I was too.But then a lot of things happened and I decided to break it up.I will not divulge anything about her but as far as I'm concered, I had taken a reasonable( if not right) decision.My practicality got the better of me and I stuck to it as well.I thought it was best for the two of us to split up and move on.I don't see the point in continuing a relationship when "that something" is lost.It's not always nice to see through circumstance and figure things faster than it tells on you. I still want to be friend with her but deep down I know it's only because of the happiness She would bring to me.No one has ever known me like She did.Maybe, She's the best damned thing of my life :) How is it like to break up with a friend and get over the void within?

5 comments:

Ankit said...

its never easy to break up with a friend.. not advisable too.. at all costs.. but life goes on i guess...
take care

Sach1 said...

well returned back 2 u aftr a long long tyme nd woah u r still doin gr8...will come back 4 more....

Anonymous said...

yeah! i know... it`s not nice to break- up with friends who mean so much to u in life... but things sometime just may not work out as how one plan them to be.their are forces of nature which workes against you nd with you may be relationship is one such frigle things where at certain point of time things just pass by...nd so it's just not in our hands:((

Anonymous said...

thanx! "sach" .....for spending time on acknowleging my work though ...after a long time but ...still atleast u do it nd im glad 2 know that :)

Dipti Malhotra said...

it's not a good feeling at all.. i know. its sometimes such a pain in the ass - annoying to have done something like spoiling a perfectly good friendship but i'm sure you had a decent enough reason for it. and as long as you support your reason, its alright and you are right , life goes on.. its okay. i believe that we try our best to make something good work as long as its worth it. once you realize that this is not exactly who you are.. you leave it and move on. its okay. friends come and go.. you'll meet another 'best damned thing of your life' too... time is the best healer, we cant force ourselves to fill the void. keep sharing like you do.. sharing helps too..

have fun