Friday 28 March, 2008

TIME...TIME...:((

Recently have been bit unsatisfied with the turn of events in my life and so I wondered what could I do to change it. And then I thought of going back in time and changing things so that they don't turn out the way they did. How peaceful our lives will become if we could time travel and undo all our mistakes. The idea is exciting but there are few things which I don't want to change. What about that? Would it be possible to keep them intact. And whenever I ponder upon this thought, I always think of 'Butterfly Effect' where each attempt to undo the past mistakes resulted in something or the other getting worse. So the altered life would be good to live in is also not sure. One would have to give up something dear to let the things be right but would that life be really that much fun?

3 comments:

vacum space said...

i wish if that was true...

for i and u would have not been like this...

~ ॐ ~ said...

Personally, I feel that whatever happens, happens for good.. and its upto us the lesser mortals to understand how !!

So while you might find something nice when you see back on your times in the future near or otherwise, you still can't get over a few pains...

all the best !!!

cheers...

Nikesh Rathi said...

Quite true!

We often think that "Had this happened ... things would have had been better", but we often fail to realize the impact million other small, and even seemingly insignificant variables may have on the final outcome!