Thursday 25 September, 2008

Thought Provoking !!!

As per my daily routine i was reading Mr. Amitabh Bachchan blog he said that he Received a sad but pertinent sms on his mobile today, which became thought provoking, he like to share it with all of his blog friends nd i more over like to share it with all of my blog readers so that even who-so-ever will read this blog there tought will be provoked and may you all will also awake from your dormant stage nd realize the reality of this cruel world but u reader plzz..... don't carry any thought that Seniour Bachchan is paying me 4 this nd so only i am doing publicity i just like the thought nd it provoke my thought and makes me realize nd showcase one more bitter reality of this cruel world . “An ace shooter wins Gold and Government gives him 1+ crore. Another ace shooter dies fighting terrorists and Government pays him 5 lakhs. Guess the real winner !!”

1 comment:

~ ॐ ~ said...

Too sad that my eyes are wide open to this fact, but I cannot really do anything about it !!!

:(

If a part of the crores spent in gifts was spent on building better athletes we would have had more medals !!! but then does anyone care at all?