Wednesday 22 October, 2008

IT'S A BOY.......IAM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!

I have a new title to my name now.Someone will soon be calling me Aunt(Bua). on 11Th.October at 9:05 pm a beautiful baby boy was born to my brother and his wife. All of 2:25 pound,& every bit a bundle of immense joy, my nephew "Armaan " said hi to this world & of course to his proud parents we are richly blessed. As i write this tears well up inside i am bankrupt with words and expression. no matter how sincere,will & shall never be able to truly assuage the great. My emotions were so deep. i wanted my nephew to know that i was not just a grown- up playmate who came to visit & play. i was his family. i was someone he could always depend on. Someone who would always be there for him. Someone who loved him without ever needing anything from him in return. But Alas! i haven't seen him till so far he is of 12 days now & this post is also getting delayed for me to post so today iam in full mood to write about my feeling and emotions that i am passing by. What better topic one can get to write about in his/her post then talking and sharing about the new born edition in one family. All i wanted to say to God and rest ppl is a sincere Thanks. My Thanks to all those that gave me strength friends & Relatives that visited my sister-in-law & the new born at the Hospital & those that wrote in. All of them i personally acknowledge through this handy medium your love over whelms me.

2 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

Congratulations :)

yippieeeeeee ye !!!

princess said...

Thank you ji.... vase aap ko vapas yatra par se aate dekh kar hum baught kush hue Kyuki hum aap ke naye post ka besabri se intzar kar rahy thy neway aap ke shubkamno ke liye aap ka dhanywad aaur humari aaur se diwali ke hardeek shubkamnaye.

:)