Monday 4 June, 2007

10 POINTS AND THINGS

10 THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE
  1. Be like the following: My Dad, NICK, MR.A, Mom and SONU my friends tough but gentle, strong, cool, sensitive, sensible &a prefect parent&adorable human soul i,am bless when i have all these priceless possession by my side nothing in the world i demand more than the people i mentioned above my best friend: Nick& MR.A, Miss She i address's her as mom, Sonu my superstar hit on the chart my dad my mentor, support system.
  2. Take my parents to a world trip .
  3. Do something memorable.
  4. Buy an organ& play to my heart's full.
  5. Be in active sports.
  6. Help make some one's life better.
  7. Be on a position of a co. C.E.O or may be run my own co.
  8. Wan to do L.L.B.
  9. Be a friend more than a mom to my would be children.... ha ha ha...
  10. Write, Direct & Act in a movie also want to write my biography &publish it.

10 THINGS I CAN DO

  1. Make others laugh.
  2. Talk to strangers & gel well with them perfectly in an unknown group of people.
  3. Prepare cold coffee, Maggi, & sandwich Ummmmm........ :)
  4. Scan a person as i got a good 6 sense.
  5. Eat & eat without getting fat
  6. Paint a bit, Write a bit, Sing a bit, play a organ a bit.
  7. Bark like a puppy & meow like a cat.
  8. Stay quite for a very long time.
  9. Impress someone by my style ha... ha ...ha..
  10. Ride a Bike. yes I can do it.

10 THINGS I CAN`T DO

  1. Dance, cook,& swim.
  2. Sleep for less then 6 hrs.
  3. Keep my computer shut down for more than 2 hrs. while i,am in the room.
  4. Escape the night prayer daily before i go to bed.
  5. Frag properly in quake.
  6. Sleep with light switched on.
  7. Turn& twist & then talk.
  8. Stay in a dirty room.
  9. Stay cool & smile under pressure.
  10. Hide my emotions & fool my self.

10 THINGS I SAY THE MOST

  1. Hit Thar.
  2. Yuppie.
  3. OE!
  4. Wow.
  5. Crap.
  6. Damn.
  7. Shit.
  8. f_ _k
  9. Shut up.
  10. Idiot.

10 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX

  1. That fact that they are from the opp. sex he ... he .. he
  2. Intelligence & Practicality
  3. Smartness
  4. Their cool, fun loving attitude
  5. Care & respect for women
  6. Sense of humour
  7. Height
  8. Mannerisms & Attic ates
  9. Dressing sense
  10. Overall personality.

10 THINGS I WANNA BUY

  1. An organ ummm... guitar/ saxophone
  2. A Nikon camera
  3. A racing bike
  4. A car i won't name` coz am waiting for the latest & the best
  5. Jewellery,(gold, diamonds n rubies......) leather bag's& purses.
  6. A posh ban glow.
  7. A house in the woods
  8. H-No. b-206
  9. Carted plane
  10. A big business empire / industrial unit in India or ab rod.

10 THINGS THAT TURN ME

  1. Bird chirping at down
  2. A sight of the city at night.... black sky dotted with stars above, street lights glittering beneath with the sound of the distant traffic.
  3. A new born baby sound sleep
  4. Temple bells &mantras chanted
  5. The Wilderness
  6. A young animal(puppies,kittens,anything)
  7. A sexy dude......he he....
  8. When ever i meet Nick or received his call
  9. 26Th. January parade& National Anthem
  10. My school days.

No comments: