Tuesday 5 June, 2007

CASUALLY

Heyyy there! i know... i know Blogging is an addiction i`m trying my best to catch up on it. i went for an interview to Bangalore on 5Th.may 07 & got back on 12Th. Life is moving on and on and i,m still looking at it in bewildered awe. not because it,s so fast but because it's full of surprises. mom says life is not picture per fact & i,m just beginning to relies that.Nevertheless, it's thrilling to embrace all the imperfections and get on life with pretending as though everything has been just right. That apart, the week that went by was rather kicky and here all a few things, off the top of my head.... * i was in Delhi at the bus stop the other day and asked this young lady if she was going to board my bus. she gave me a mischievous smile i asked her a second time and she said nothing. After sometime she hopped on her boy friend's bike and smile back GOD....... I Felt so bummed........ *I've been walking a lot lately The last one i remember was from Maurice nagar to my hostel in kng's it's immense peace of mind to walk around ND even better, if it's purposeless:) *A bunch of Englishmen screwed up my shopping in c.p They looked so hawwwT! like Jaw- drooping hot! i was too busy following them around and had no time to concentrate on shopping:) My final exams are already begin& i,m too knackered to even glimpse those books. so then do i have a choice? of course not! BTW I`m fully tied up the coming week. it's fussy & taking timeout is gonna be virtually impossible. last year post graduation is certainly back- breaking :( :( & this year is horrible then i thought it was going to be. Toughing it out lies within, though... my mind is turning into one big freakish thing making it all the more difficult I,m out of my head most of the times & when i`m in, I have all my screws loose . Nothing unusual i know that life`s all about striking a balance The point is weather I stick onto or let it slip away........loll. special note_ Thanks for always being there:)

No comments: