Saturday 9 June, 2007

EXPERIENCE

I cant tell you how grateful I am to all of you for enduring my whims and patiently listening to my crabby talks :) Blogging has made me pretty self-reliant and most of all,it has made me aware of a side to myself which even I was not completely latched onto.And that's amazing! But what matters most is the experience that comes with any endeavour that one is really proud of. When something steers me away from the plethora of inhibitions,variety of apprehensions(that a person like me is principally made of ) and help me come to terms with realities of life,I'm forced to think it's Magic! Then though, there is a possibility in every chance and probablity in every decision.No,I'm not confused.Life throws a chance and a decision is thrown back.Sounds classically "text-book" in nature but it's true.The key to being wise is to throw a right decision back even when numerous other feasible decisions crop up.Nothing turns out right but something still emerges.And it is a change that causes it.And it's experience that brings about a change.Dazzling indeedAnd when things go wrong it's experience that prompts one from stop wondering.Because wondering about something in the wrong is like being blind towards the right things that come with it.Every struggle,every circumstance,every hazard...just about everything had something to put in me.These nuggets of wisdom that I chanced upon came a long way in making me sort out a lot of things.And that's good enough because knowing that I know how to act itself is relieving.but hang on..illusion+hallucination+assumption= great confusionAnd have I done just that?All right but now, Welcome back to my wonky zonky world :)

No comments: