Wednesday 23 January, 2008

INTERESTING LINE

I love you,' I said 'what? why this now?' 'Beacuse, i love it when you stand up for something that you feel for. And that you do such a horrible job of acting like a CBI inspector. i love it when you want to order the cheapest dishes only because I`m paying for them. i love the khol in your eyes. i love it when your eyes light up when you have gossip for me. i love it that you say you don,t want dessert and then ask me to change mine so that you can have half. i love your stories about your mother. i love it that you believe in me and are patient with my career. Actually, you know what, sweetheart? ' i said, what? 'I may not be a heart surgeon -but the one little heart i have ,i have given it to you. I,....... laughed aloud and put my hands on his face ` sorry ', i said and shook his head, still laughing ..he said, sorry,` you were doing so well, but for the heart surgeon line. now that is seriously cheesy'. and i said - you know what ` They should put you in jail for killing romantic lines. :).Ummhaaaaaaaa

5 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

This is interesting....

princess said...

Thanx man YOU 2 write great im a fan of your's ;)

Comfortably Numb said...

nice job!
cheers!

princess said...

Thanx cookie what a nice name ...yummy:)

Anonymous said...

hey!nice blog....keep posting...gonna be a regular! [:)]
best wishes!!