Tuesday 12 February, 2008

AND AGAIN ...:((

There are two circle in life the RED and The BLUE.The blue circles are our lows and the red ones are highs. Disclaimer: These refer to states of the awake and conscious mind, only! :-)Hmm...When I am unhappy with the way my life( life, in today's lingo, means anything much less than your actual lifespan and is, actually, used as a vague term when we can't exactly pinpoint a particular aspect of our life!) is shaping up, I end up in a perpetually bad mood which in turn leads to a propagation of the dull phase! Now if this negative feedback is clear the red, periods of positive feedback can be similarly explained. The highs are generally a little short lasting and we tend to magnify our woes, hence the difference in size. Now comes the interesting part; how to escape from the vicious circle and reach the red circle?I figured out today that for this we require to just withdraw from the cycle and look at ourselves from a different reference frame. During one such pause to introspect, I realized that currently I am not able to work efficiently or be enthu and energetic and do a lot of extra-curriculars 'coz I am just too lethargic and lazy! I have arrived at the 'all important solution to all of mankind's miseries', as my mummy would call it, and that is A JOG and EXERCISES in the morning! Tomorrow onwards (at least for two days :-P) I am going to see if these help me to regain my agility and leap to the red circle.Now, settling down to write this post was also a part of this 'leap before you weep' strategy! ;-)It often happens that I have an entire post ready in my mind, but being a lazy bum that I am, I don't get down to posting it. Putting it in green and yellow seems to be therapeutic; I feel a fresh surge of adrenalin after publishing one.Everyone is special in their own way. And I am for my fart(for benefit of all non-IITians: fart=poor, here) jokes and I love rebuses. So here's the deal: I will post my terri(fic/ble) 'Joke of the day' and as an incentive for u guys to visit my blog again, I'll also post new rebuses as antidotes to preserve your sanity! I am so considerate!So, are you ready? Here goes today's FJ :-PThis sem we have a course in genetics and we are learning about the galactose regulon in that. There are genes that have names gal1, gal2 ...gal10 and so on. So now, what would gal10 mean in hindi and hindu mythology?Sahi Jawab: Ravan's left cheeks!! (for the really slow learners: gaal 10 is the clue) LOL! :D:-)))For those of you who have the guts to plod on:A simple rebus to begin with:

1 comment:

pandian chelliah said...

gal10, thats a good one!!!
enjoyed reading it and enjouyed reading ur other