Saturday 20 June, 2009

Long Time

Dearest One and Ones, It has been a long wait for me to come to my ‘punching bag’ and connect with you. But even though it is a ridiculous time of the night.. er.. next morning really, I feel the need to connect with you and to let you know that all is well in my world. To all you beautiful people i am back to my favourite place and favourite activity of blogging.Its like you missed an entire days’ meal. Its like there is a gaping hole which is embarrassing your dress sense and it needs immediate attention. Its like you forgot or missed your morning prayer. Its like.. miserable !! Nothing has any priority when the blog has been delayed and so my deepest apologies for this late and not ‘in time’ connection with all u like minded people. From the early alarm on my mobile, from the chirping of the summer birds in the garden below, from the building traffic as the day progresses, from the sun as it peers intermittently through the building monsoon clouds… it has been an endless rush of life. office demanding job the busy working hrs...at (Tcs) coming home late and yet after all this doing what i love to do is like reliving me from great pain and refresh me completely. Anyways finally i am back again and hopefully so- many month of absence shall be made up in a day, but that is not proper. My commitment of a daily connect must be adhered to at all costs. Yes it is late. Yes it annoys some of those that care. Yes i do understands. But what do I understand, that is of ultimate importance. And I understand that what has been taken up must be completed.And that is my dedication and intent when I make the commitment of writing to you every day. When I miss out, I damage my dedication. I damage my intent.I would never ever wish for anyone to hurt or dent his dedication. A dented dedication is not dedication. It is an apology for a dedication. I would never subscribe to that. Which is why I am a troubled soul when I remain away from a commitment. Do not ever attempt to stop me from pursuing that. I am, because I write. I write because I connect with you. I connect because I enjoy your company. I enjoy your company .. because .. Gosh! getting addicted to you guy's ND your love.... So long hiatus break bring some thought that i have read some where and would like to share among with you. “Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans.” “NO and YES are two short words which need a long thought. Most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon… or YES too late. “ ” Some people change when they see the light, others when they feel the heat.” “Every battle is first won in the mind of the General then on the battlefield.” There is very little to comment on for the moment. that i am passing by feeling top of the world Sleep is playing havoc within the system and I must give it some respect.. Till the morrow then.. with love .. Princess :)

1 comment:

vacum space said...

Hmm...
Good to see you righting..
something you must never leave..
You know something, all these days I got more connected to you through your blog than directly through you...
Long live the blogging princess...